Thrive is based on the latest neuroscience, attachment theory and child development to provide a powerful way of working with children. Its aim? To support optimal social and emotional development supporting children to become healthy, happy and confident learners who may fully engage with life and learning.
Positive relationships are at the heart of Thrive. We use these relationships, together with play and creative activities to give children key experiences aiding their development.
Thrive helps children:
- feel good about themselves and know that they matter
- increase their sense of security and trust
- increase their emotional well-being
- improve their capacity to be creative and curious
- increase their self-esteem and confidence to learn
- learn to recognise and regulate their feelings
- learn to think before behaving in a certain way
- ...and much more!